We design & develop websites & browser apps
We design & develop elegant websites & rich internet/browser applications that just work. From content management systems to e-commerce platforms, the whole nine yards. We handle the full spectrum of the design & development, from planning to storyboard development, mockup creation, coding, testing, deployment and support. From scratch, we craft every aspect of your website ourselves:
- Back-end: We are sufficiently skilled in a range of PHP-based website content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Joomla, and application development frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, Kohanna, which handle critical application rules/logic of browser apps on the webserver before they are delivered to the browser.
- Search Engine Optimised (SE0): So your website can be found easily through Google, Windows Live or other search engines on the web.
We also build apps for Mobile & Tablet devices
We design & develop high-performance applications for mobile devices that can enable your business reach & engage millions of folks often on the move, who are increasingly adopting smartphones & tablets as their main computing and communications tools. We build apps for:
- Android, using the Eclipse IDE integrated with the Android SDK and the Java programming language
- iOS (iPhone & iPad), using the XCode IDE + the core Cocoa Touch Library and Objective-C language
- Windows Phone OS, using Visual Studio IDE with the Microsoft Silverlight framework and the C# language
- Blackberry OS, using the native SDK and Java, as well as hybrid (web-in-native-shell) tools
- Nokia S60 & S40 range of phones (including the Asha), using the Nokia Java (JME)-based SDK
Enterprise Software Systems Implementation
We customise, integrate, deploy, train and support free and open-source software systems for MSMEs as an alternative to expensive proprietary software packages, enabling MSMEs achieve enormous cost-savings & profitability without limiting their operations or processes at all. We implement:
- ERP software systems that include modules for Accounting, Human Resources, Manufacturing Resource Planning, etc. And these software packages are Free!
- Line-of-Business (LoB) software systems for educational (tertiary, secondary, primary & nursery) & medical (hositals, clinics) institutions, as well as for religious organisations; Point-of-sale (PoS) and inventory management software systems for traders and stores.
- Office Infrastructure Software Systems for computer networks (LAN, WAN, VPN) management, for communications & collaboration (e-mail, e-calender, VoIP, video, screen-sharing, etc).
We also develop and work with cross-platform proprietary enterprise software systems for organisations in the area of:
- Workflow automation, using Microsoft SharePoint services
- Dashboard Systems — Portals built with Microsoft .NET or JEE technologies
- Using SOAP and ReST-based protocols to create a services-oriented architecture for distributed software systems that cut across organisations, technology stacks and server machines.